Nothing warms my heart more than knowing that my words touch someone’s soul.
What is The Sunshine Blogger Award?
It is a nomination given to bloggers by fellow bloggers. If someone nominates you, it means that you’re one of the few people whom they find positive, creative, inspiring and brings sunshine into the lives of your readers. If you decide to continue the tradition, then follow these simple rules!
Rules for the ‘Sunshine Blogger Award’:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog;
- Answer the 11 questions, the blogger asked you;
- Nominate 11 bloggers to receive this award and ask them 11 new questions;
- Inform them that you nominated them; and
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo somewhere in your post.
My answers to Neha’s questions:
- What is your goal for your Blog?
To share my journey on the way to self love and better life. To bring message to the people that right now humankind is making huge shift in consciousnesses, and we start to awake and realize that “there is another way”. To help other souls understand their power and potential. To eliminate suffering and heal the planet.
- What made you start writing?
I always loved writing, since I was in school. When I started to evolve as a person, I started to have unstoppable desire to put my journey to words and share it with people.
- What do you find most beautiful about life?
Realizing that each person has power to live the life they want. To understand that our life can be full of love, light and joy, if we only choose it to be so.
- Who is your Role Model and why?
I have many of them, but I started with Louise Hay. Wonderful woman, full of love, joy and creativity. She did everything in her power to help people heal their lives. I want to follow her path.
- What do you want to change about yourself?
I would like to be more confident, in myself and in the work I do and contribution I make in lives of others
- What has been most rewarding for you since you started your Blog?
Warm feedbacks from people who read it. Growing audience.
- What makes you happy or what gives you energy?
Connecting with other like-minded people, receiving and giving support, having warm words on my blog posts and other creative work I do, spending time with people I love, doing sports, taking nice bath, meditating, watching motivational videos or reading inspirational books and blogs, traveling, spending time on the sea side, having nice coffee
- What makes you sad or what drains your energy?
Arguing and conflicts, fights, blames and aggression. Trying to explain my point of view and not being understood.
- If tomorrow is the end of world, what would you like to do today?
I would have called all the people I had fights with and tell them that I really love them and always did. I would have gathered my loved ones who live at least in the same city and have the biggest party ever. And I would pray that tomorrow’s end of the world is just another speculation from media 🙂
- What is the most important thing according to you which everyone should take care of in life?
Each of us should cultivate self-love. With growing love to yourself we inevitably want to love and help other people.
- How important is money for you?
It is important, as I think we are here to enjoy life, and money are the tools to help with it. However, when I have to choose between my peace and money, I will always choose first. If I have a job offer with higher pay, but with stressful environment to compare to less paid but with pleasant atmosphere – I will choose latter.
I would like to nominate:
(not all of them are on wordpress. some are new, some are old, but all inspire me daily)
My Questions to fellow Bloggers:
- What made you start writing?
- Who is your role model, life coach or teacher? Who inspires you?
- What excites you?
- What do you think is the main goal in our life?
- Imagine the perfect world. How would it look like?
- What do you think you can do today to contribute to create this perfect world?
- What do you want to do, have or achieve in life?
- Tell me the biggest story or struggle which changed your life. What did you learn from it? What message could you share with other people?
- What are you proud of in your life?
- Do you believe that we receive what we ask for? If yes, tell me some story which confirms it. If not, tell me why do you think so?
- Do you have any success/self-development daily routine? What is it?